The My CFIA online platform is now live for feed industry stakeholders to virtually submit, renew, amend and pay for pre-market applications for ingredient approvals, research exemptions and feed registrations.
Benefits of using My CFIA
By signing up for a My CFIA account, users can submit service requests for a growing number of CFIA services, including:
- submitting applications digitally and securely, from anywhere in the world, at any time
- tracking the status of applications
- paying required fees online, at any time
- receiving email notifications and reminders about expiring permissions, to ensure that they are renewed on time
- receiving issued permissions online
Watch the webinar to learn more
ANAC hosted a webinar where the CFIA provided stakeholders with insight into the enrollment process and explained important considerations to help ensure individuals set up My CFIA accounts efficiently and in a way that meets their specific business needs.
Sign up for My CFIA
To take advantage of the new online services for livestock feed, you will need to sign up for a My CFIA account. For those that do not have a My CFIA account, you can learn how to sign up for one on the CFIA website.
Additional CFIA guidance
Step-by-step instructions on how to manage an account, request services and pay for services using My CFIA are available on the CFIA’s User Guidance page.