Strengthen your Influence and Strengthen your Business
The Animal Nutrition Association of Canada (ANAC) is the national trade association representing livestock and poultry feed manufacturers. ANAC advocates on behalf of the Canadian feed sector with government regulators and policy-makers. ANAC educates federal politicians and officials about the Canadian feed industry’s strengths and requirements, and strives to influence government action in a way that benefits our members’ business.
Services and Programs that Deliver Value
Membership in ANAC provides access to a number of services and programs including:
- Input and insight into key regulatory and policy issues affecting your business
- Access to technical advice and services
- Our annual Directory of Members
- Special member rates for ANAC’s annual convention and the Animal Nutrition Conference of Canada
- A subscription to the industry’s monthly electronic newsletter
- Regular membership broadcast emails to keep you informed of emerging issues
- Access to ANAC members only section website
Joining ANAC also ensures special member rates for certification under the industry’s feed safety program FeedAssure®. ANAC members receive a significant discount off the cost of joining the FeedAssure® program. While non-members pay an annual administration fee of $2,000 for each site certified under the program, ANAC members pay just $500 for each mill!
Join the association that is making a difference.
Please click HERE for more information about the benefits of being an ANAC member. (PDF)