Canadian Feed Research Centre
The Canadian Feed Research Centre (CFRC) is a national research centre at the University of Saskatchewan. A team of feed industry and academic experts liaise with University of Saskatchewan faculties to offer feed research & development guidance, feed regulatory advisement, and contractual trials for public and private sectors. CFRC has three scales of production (from 20kg/batch to 20 tonne/hour) and an extensive range of equipment (including, but not limited to: pellet mills, hammer mills, roller mill, mixers, steam explosion system, extruder, steam flaker, briquette maker, vacuum coaters, and inline NIRS monitor).
CFRC provides the following services:
- Feed ingredient evaluation and new feed product development.
- Animal performance and challenge trials.
- Feed registration advisement, feed processing improvement, and biomass utilization.
- Feed additive stability and homogeneity testing during feed processing.
- Toll manufacturing.
- An in-house analytical lab which provides wet chemical testing.
Aliments complets Consultation Fabrication en sous-traitance Laboratoire Prémélanges Suppléments