Strengthen your Influence and Strengthen your Business
The Animal Nutrition Association of Canada (ANAC) is the national trade association of the livestock, poultry and aquaculture feed
industries. ANAC acts as the voice of the feed industry in dealings with government policy makers and regulators as well as agri-food
stakeholders. Our efforts are aimed at fostering a favourable regulatory and business environment for the industry, while supporting
initiatives to maintain the highest standards of feed and food safety. We strive to foster relationships with the feed value chain to ensure
that we are providing input at the forefront of trends and issues that could impact the feed industry.
Services and Programs that Deliver Value
Membership in ANAC provides access to a number of services and programs including:
- Input and insight into key regulatory and policy issues affecting your business
- Access to technical advice and services
- Our online Directory of Members
- Special member rates for ANAC’s annual convention and the Animal Nutrition Conference of Canada
- Subscription to the industry’s bi-weekly e-newsletter
- Special bulletin emails to keep you informed of emerging issues
- Access to ANAC members only section website
Joining ANAC also ensures special member rates for certification under the industry’s feed safety program FeedAssure®. ANAC members receive a significant discount off the cost of joining the FeedAssure® program. While non-members pay an annual administration fee of $2,000 for each site certified under the program, ANAC members pay just $500 for each mill!